An important hub in the heart of the Mediterranean at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia,
Cyprus is diverse, culturally rich and perfectly placed for working and traveling within
and beyond the European Union.
The economy is rapidly recovering from a recent recession through significant activity in
the shipping, tourism, legal and financial services sectors, and has also seen a surge
in foreign investments and developments, and property and investment values.
Why Choose Cyprus?
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture, mild Mediterranean climate, and
a safe and stable setting ideal for raising families.
Investors also look at Cyprus for business and investment purposes,
recognizing numerous investment opportunities.
Cyprus has been recently ranked as the 5th best relocation destination in the world by
an international lifestyle review (source: 2014 report by Knight Frank).
Cyprus ranked highly due to its favorable tax regime for new residents,
particularly high net worth individuals.
With at least 320 days of sunshine a year, Cyprus has been classified
the sunniest European location.
The benefits of the Cyprus Investment Program
- Quick and Easy procedure. Application examination time is six months
- As of September 2016 the amount of investment has been reduced to 2 million.
- Simultaneous submission of residency and citizenship applications.
- Visa Free Travel to more than 157 countries.
- The passport is valid for life and can be passed on to new generations.
- Excellent rental yields on Real Estate Investments.
- An outstanding holiday destination.
- No language requirements.
- No Restriction on movement of Capital. Parents qualify for citizenship provided they own a house valued at €500,000 + VAT or own a share of €500,000 in a residential property of the main applicant.
- Civil unions eligible to submit applications.
- Cyprus allows Dual Citizenship.
- There is no obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- Applies for all nationalities.
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU.
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Right to own property in an EU member state.
- Strategic geographical location forming a bridge between the EU, Middle East and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Safest country in the world with a population under 5 million.
- Excellent education system as well as first-rate health care.
Cyprus Investment Program is a competitively fast, straightforward and easy procedure in order to gain Cypriot Citizenship, a European Union member country.
To qualify for citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below and hold it for three years in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport.
- Hold no criminal record.
- The main applicant’s property is not frozen within the boundaries of the EU.
- Be a resident before being granted citizenship (hence the simultaneous
application for both residency and citizenship for non-residents).
- Own a permanent private residence in the Republic of Cyprus with a purchase
price of at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT.
- In the case that one chooses to invest in residential properties only and one
of the residential properties is priced at least €500,000, then the total
investment amount must be €2 million.
- The main investment may be sold after three years; however, the investor must always maintain/purchase a property
with a value of at least €500,000.
- Property purchased up to 3 years prior to the submission of the citizenship application will count towards the required
- Abolishment of the criterion of bank deposits.
- The criterion of Collective Investments abolished.
Real Estate, Land Development or Infrastructure Project
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the purchase or construction of buildings, land development projects (residential or commercial) or infrastructure projects.
Purchase, Creation or Participation in Cypriot Businesses or Companies
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies based and operating in the Republic of Cyprus. These businesses or companies must have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five Cypriot citizens or European citizens.
Investment in Financial Assets of Cypriot Companies or Organizations
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations. This includes bonds, securities and debentures registered and issued in the Republic of Cyprus. Investors must maintain the purchased assets for a period of three years.
Applicants may invest in a combination of the above options. The combination of investments must total at least €2 million.
WHY CHOOSE DOMENICA GROUP
In-depth knowledge of the relevant legislation and procedures to ensure successful applications.
Vast experience in successful preparation and processing of citizenship applications.
Smooth and professional co operation with the relevant authorities and experienced Legal/Tax Advisors
Peace of mind - our problem-solving professionals will help you address all issues.