Visa Banner


The Cyprus Permanent Residency (PR) program offers non-EU individuals a permanent visa for entering, staying and living for a
lifetime in Cyprus within 2 months, with a minimum real estate investment of €300,000 + VAT (if any) . The process is fast and easy
and it covers all dependant children up to 25 years old, parents and spouse of the applicant.

Enquire now

Permanent Residency Visa is for a lifetime

Benefits of Cyprus Permenant Residency Program

  • Benefits apply to the entire family (children up to 25 years old, spouse and parents).
  • Children gained PR visa don't lose it when they become 25 years old nor when they get married.
  • Applicants that obtain the PR have the right (under conditions) to apply for a Cypriot Passport within 7 years, provided that they stayed in the island for a total of 5 years.
  • Applicants that obtain the PR are entitled to apply for a Schengen Visa through any Schengen European Embassy.
  • Enables you to travel through Europe with ease.
  • There is no need to pay all the money from the beginning and the property does not have to be completed for the application.
  • Cyprus offer the lowest personal and corporate tax rates in the EU, and double tax treaties with almost 60 countries.
  • Advantageous for the permit holder to establish a company or business of his/her own.
  • Reduced 5% VAT.
  • High standard educational Institutions and healthcare facilities.
  • Cyprus has the lowest criminal rate in Europe.

A magnificent destination, a stunning island.Α place to invest for your future!

Pemanent Residency Requirements

  • Minimum investment of €300,000 + VAT in residential or other property in Cyprus.
  • Secure annual income of €30 000 of applicant and/or spouse (plus €5000 for each dependent person) from sources originated from abroad.
  • The residence permit hilder must visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
  • The applicant must deposite a minimum capital of €30.000 into an account in a financial institution in Cyprus, proved to be transferred from abroad, which will be pledged for a period of at least three years.

Where can I get more information?

For more information fill the form below

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input